Le Praz is a village located at 1250m in the heart of the Tarentaise Valley in the Savoie. It is a treat for those who love the tranquillity and beauty of the Alps, with direct access to Courchevel 1850, and the majestic Saulire, high above, in the summer high season. Free from the crowds and hustle and bustle of winter, explore the wonderful landscape on foot or make use of the summer lift openings and branch out to explore the beautiful Savoie.
Activities close to Le Praz
In Le Praz, the great outdoors are stunning and getting out and exploring the area is probably high on your list of things to do.
- So why not adventure into the mountains on foot, with or without the aid of the summer lift network*. There are many great hikes starting from both Le Praz and the top of the Le Praz Gondola. During peak summer months, the lift also gives access to the famous Courchevel 1850.
- Hire a mountain bike and explore Courchevel off-road. Discover the options here.
- A bird's eye view can be had as you soar over the three valleys on a tandem paragliding flight.
- The three valleys are home to three great Via Ferrata locations, including the highest in France. Check it out for a guided experience.
- Maybe just sitting back and taking in the stunning mountain views from the apartments large decking is enough.
- Relax a little harder at Aquamotion Courchevel which boasts several pools, waterslides, indoor surf, spa and climbing wall.
- If you are a keen golfer, why not head over to Meribel and Courchevel to their excellent 18 and 9 hole courses respectively. The views are guaranteed to be great even if your game isn’t.
- If you prefer your activities animal-powered, the riding school in Le Praz offers pony hire, lessons and forest treks.
- Cool off in the outdoor swimming pool at La Tania.
*The outdoor pool, lift network and bus service operate during the peak summer months. Last year they opened from the 5th July to the 28th August. This year's dates are yet to be announced.
- There are also a large number of activities to take part in further afield, include rafting, canyoning and paddleboarding. Learn more.
- Or perhaps a day trip to the beautiful lakeside town of Annecy. Indulge in some retail therapy, take a boat trip on the stunning lake or eat at one of the many lakeside open-air cafes or the town's Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Lake Annecy is also perfect for water sports, such as; water skiing, wakeboarding, canoeing, kayaking and paddleboarding. There is plenty for you to do!
Available for Self-Catered stays
Accommodating up to 8 guests, the recently built and beautifully finished apartment, Ferme des Lanches is available on a self-catered basis from May to November.
And it's great value too with a week rental starting from only €1100.
Get in touch
Contact us on +44 (0)20 7191 1120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability and pricing. Start planning your week. It's that simple!
More about Ferme des Lanches
A spacious apartment located in the heart of Courchevel Le Praz, brand new in 2019. It is built to a very high standard and is beautifully furnished. Laid out over a single storey, the apartment comprises two double en-suite bedrooms with balconies, and a quad room with two bunk beds with an en-suite shower and separate WC. The living and dining areas are spacious and open up onto a large south-facing terrace great for outdoor living. The apartment has its own sauna.