Nestled at 1400m in the heart of the Tarentaise Valley in the Savoie, La Tania is a treat for those who love the tranquillity and beauty of the Alps. Free from the crowds and hustle and bustle of winter, explore the wonderful landscape on foot or make use of the summer lift openings and branch out to explore the beautiful Savoie.
Activities close to La Tania
In La Tania, the great outdoors are stunning and getting out and exploring the area is probably high on your list of things to do.
- So why not adventure into the mountains on foot, with or without the aid of the summer lift network*. There are many great hikes starting from both La Tania and the top of the La Tania Gondola. During the summer months, the lift also gives access to the Bouc Blanc Restaurant. With a huge, sun-drenched terrace and wonderful views, it's a great spot to indulge in a long lunch!
- Hire a mountain bike and explore Courchevel off-road. Discover the options here.
- A bird's eye view can be had as you soar over the three valleys on a tandem paragliding flight.
- The three valleys are home to three great Via Ferrata locations, including the highest in France. Check it out for a guided experience.
- Maybe just sitting back and taking in the stunning mountain views is active enough? In La Tania village you can relax by the outdoor swimming pool* or make use of the tennis, volleyball or boules courts.
- Relax a little harder at Aquamotion Courchevel which boasts several pools, waterslides, indoor surf, spa and climbing wall.
- If you are a keen golfer, why not head over to Meribel and Courchevel to their excellent 18 and 9 hole courses respectively. The views are guaranteed to be great even if your game isn’t.
- If you prefer your activities animal-powered, the riding school in Le Praz offers pony hire, lessons and forest treks.
*The outdoor pool, lift network and bus service operate during the peak summer months. Last year they opened from the 5th July to the 28th August. This year's dates are yet to be announced.
- There are also a large number of activities to take part in further afield, include rafting, canyoning and paddleboarding. Learn more.
- Or perhaps a day trip to the beautiful lakeside town of Annecy. Indulge in some retail therapy, take a boat trip on the stunning lake or eat at one of the many lakeside open-air cafes or the town's Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Lake Annecy is also perfect for water sports, such as; water skiing, wakeboarding, canoeing, kayaking and paddleboarding. There is plenty for you to do!
Available for Self-Catered stays
Accommodating up to 12 guests Chalet Beau Vallon is available on a self-catered basis from May to November.
And it's great value too with a week rental starting from only €1200.
Get in touch
Contact us on +44 (0)20 7191 1120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability and pricing. Start planning your week. It's that simple!
More about Chalet Beau Vallon
Chalet Beau Vallon is spaciously laid out across 4 floors, with 6 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 12 guests. The chalet features a large open-plan living/dining area, secure, internal bike storage, underfloor heating and all bedrooms have balconies.
The lower ground floor of the chalet comprises three twin bedrooms. On the ground floor, you will find the entrance, lounge and dining area with a balcony and the steps leading down to the bike storage. The top floor is home to two twin and one double bedroom.